Dylon, Morgyn, Coltyn, Hudson and Andersyn

"While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is all about"  Angela Schwindt

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Zoo and Halloween Party

Dylon, Morgyn, Coltyn and I had a busy day on Saturday. We went to the Zoo in the morning and then off to a Halloween Party with Grandma Bev in the afternoon....and then we had a sleep over!!!
We saw the new Russian Grizzly Bear exhibit at the zoo. The highlight of that (for me anyway) was the Sea Otters. I could have watched them for hours. The highlight of the day though was definitly watching the shark feedings. We then went to McDonalds for lunch and decided we are going to win the million dollars on the Monopoly game. We already have it all spent so don't ask us to share!!!!

In the afternoon (after naps of course), we went to a Halloween Party and made jack-0-lanterns and had lots of yummy food.
The kids then had a sleepover at our house!!!
It was a super fun day, but Grandma Lori needs a day or two to recover!!!!

1 comment:

KPF said...

Hi Lori!
I love your blog. I am going to link to it from my blog. I am glad that you started this so that I can keep up with your kiddos.
XOXO to everyone in your family.
Love, Kellie