Dylon, Morgyn, Coltyn, Hudson and Andersyn

"While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is all about"  Angela Schwindt

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are some pictures of the kids on Halloween!! I think they all had a great time. I didn't get to enjoy Halloween night with them as I picked up a shift in the ER (not the smartest place to be on Halloween night in a town with 2 Colleges!!)
Dylon, Morgyn and Coltyn did come to see me. When I asked Coltyn what he was he told me "a puppy costume".

I have been busy trying to get my house back together. The floor is in (except for some trim that better be here on Friday!!)
I just need to get things put away and stuff back on the walls. I am busy planning for Thanksgiving. Ryan, Katelyn and kids will be here and we are sooooooo excited to see them.






No comments: